Audit of cleaning systems
The technical audit of a cleaning system is an independent expert assessment of the equipment’s performance, identifying potential and making recommendations to optimise the process through: existing capacities and capabilities, at no financial cost; improvements to organisational, technological and technical measures, with additional capital expenditure.
The specialists of SPP Razvitie Ltd. have developed:
- Standard audit programme.
- Audit procedure.
- Mud cleaning systems performance evaluation program.
- Methodologies for determining the technical condition of the mud cleaning system equipment.
Audit of drilling fluids
- Provision of engineering support services for the audit of aqueous and hydrocarbon-based drilling mud parameters, namely sampling and control measurements of flushing fluid with site visits by specialists.
- Audit of storage conditions and expiry dates of chemical reagents at the contractor’s production site.
- Audit of chemical storage facilities.
- Audit of the drilling fluids laboratory.